Pascal for Pre-Treatment
Pascal is a microprocessor-controlled pressure chamber designed for target/epitope retrieval in tissue sections. Pascal operates at 110-220 volts. For electrical input of 220-240 volts a voltage transformer can be included.
- Flexible temperature range from 37-125 °C
- Sealed environment promotes reproducible proces
- Digital display of time and temperature
- 96-slide capacity
- Monitor strips for quality control
- Audible indicator for quality control
- Audible indicator for run completion indication
- Safety: Release valve at >30 psi
- Safety: Auto-disable at safety temperature
Pascal is validated for use with our pharmDx™ products.