CD14 is a 55 kDa protein which functions as a receptor for the complex of lipopolysaccharide (LPS) and LPS-binding protein (LBP). CD14 is primarily expressed on monocytes and macrophages. The antibody is of value in the detection of normal and neoplastic cells of the monocytic cell lineage.
- Wright SD, Ramos RA, Tobias PS, Ulevitch RJ, Mathison JC. CD14, a receptor for complexes of lipopolysaccharide (LPS) and LPS binding protein. Science 1990;249:1431-3.
- Excellent specificity
- High lot to lot consistency
- Optimized for immunohistochemistry (IHC) with validated protocols
- Certified manufacturing facilities guarantee full quality control
Dako's products are the result of 40 years experience ensuring quality and innovation in antibodies and reagents: the genesis of the pathology lab of tomorrow.
For in vitro diagnostic use.
Monoclonal Mouse Anti-Human CD14, Clone TÜK4, is intended for use in Immunocytochemistry. Anti-CD14 is important for excluding CD14+ monocytes in relation to T lymphocyte subset analysis (1). Interpretation of results must be made within the context of the patient's clinical history and other diagnostic tests by a certified professional.
Anti-CD14, TÜK4, was included in the Fourth, Fifth and Sixth International Workshop and Conference on Leukocyte Cell Differentiation Antigens and studies by a number of laboratories confirmed its reactivity with the CD14 antigen (3,5,6).
Monoclonal mouse antibody provided in liquid form as cell culture supernatant dialysed against 0.05 mol/L Tris/HCl, pH 7.2, and containing 15 mmol/L NaN3,
Clone: TÜK4. Isotype: IgG2a, kappa.
Mouse IgG concentration: See label on vial.
- National Committee for Clinical Laboratory Standards (NCCLS) Document. Clinical applications of flow cytometry: Quality assurance and immunophenotyping of peripheral blood lymphocytes. H42-A 1998;12: 1-59.
- Goyert SM, Cohen L, Gangloff SC, Ashmun R, Haeffner-Cavaillon N. MC4. CD14 workshop panel report. In: Kishimoto T, Kikutani H, von dem Borne AEG, Goyert SM, Mason DY, Miyasaka M, et al., editors. Leucocyte typing VI. White cell differentiation antigens. Proceedings of the 6th International Workshop and Conference; 1996 Nov 10-14; Kobe, Japan. New York, London: Garland Publishing Inc.; 1997.p. 963-5.
- Goyert SM, Tesio L, Ashman LK, Ball E, Bazil V, Garrido F, Hogg N, Horejsi V, et al. M3.1. Report on the CD14 cluster workshop. In: Knapp W, Dörken B, Gilks WR, Rieber EP, Schmidt RE, Stein H, von dem Borne AEG, editors. Leucocyte typing IV. White cell differentiation antigens. Proceedings of the 4th International Workshop and Conference on Human Leucocyte Differentiation Antigens; 1989 Februarv 21-25; Vienna, Austria. Oxford, New York, Tokyo: Oxford University Press; 1989. p. 789-94.
- Goyert SM, Haziot A, Jiao D, Katz IR, Kruger C, Ross J, Schütt C. M4. CD14 cluster workshop report. In: Schlossman SF, Boumsell L, Gilks W, Harlan JM, Kishimoto T, Morimoto C, Ritz J, et al., editors. Leucocyte typing V. White cell differentiation antigens. Proceedings of the Fifth International Workshop and Conference; Held in Boston, USA 3-7 November 1993. Volume One. Oxford, New York, Tokyo: Oxford University Press; 1995. p. 778-82.
Synonym(s) for Antigen
LeuM3, LPS receptor, LPS-R, MO2, My4