CISH and FISH Kits
The FDA-approved kit HER2 IQFISH pharmDx has the features listed below:
- Fast: Hybridization time is reduced to 1-2 hours with the HER2 IQFISH pharmDx Hybridization Buffer, resulting in a turnaround time of just three hours and thirty minutes from dewax to counting
- Accurate: Robust protocol yields accurate results with high concordance to existing FDA-approved FISH assays
- Non-toxic: The HER2 IQFISH pharmDx hybridization buffer allows you to escape the concerns of using toxic formamide in your assays
- Clear, bright and well-balanced Texas Red and FITC hybridization signals
- Fluorescent dual-color visualization on a single slide
- Distinct signals allow easy and fast counting
- Dual color helps distinguish true gene amplifications or deletions from chromosomal aneuploidy
- Preservation of tissue morphology offers ease-of-specimen navigation during interpretation
The FDA-approved pharmDx kits (HER2 and TOP2A) share the features listed below:
Breast carcinoma (FFPE) stained with HER2 FISH pharmDx Kit, Code K5331. Tumor cells show HER2 gene amplification (HER2/CEN-17 ratio ≥ 2).
With Dako DuoCISH signals obtained with Texas Red and FITC-labeled FISH probes designed for detection of gene amplifications, deletions and translocations can be visualized for bright field microscopy.