Training includes lecture and laboratory sessions and is designed to enhance the skills of both novices and experts through small classrooms and individual attention. We also customize courses to meet your special needs.
This course introduces the students to the technology for image analysis. We will train the students' analysis capabilities for antigen quantitation, DNA analysis and tissue micro-arrays.
- Principals of operation, workflow considerations, custom applications, troubleshooting and virtual microscopy
- A comprehensive overview of ACIS® III hardware and software operation
- Laboratory sessions utilizing the ACIS® III imaging platform
At the conclusion of the class participants will have a better understanding of:
- Imaging with virtual microscopy
- Image accessibility & transfer
- DNA analysis
- Automated analysis of TMA (research)
- Antigen quantitation
This course is intended for pathologists and technicians who are implementing image analysis into their labs.
Booking and Contact:
For booking, contact information, additional courses, or other questions, please contact your local Dako representative.