Clone OV-TL 12/30
Reacts with the 54 kDa protein corresponding to cytokeratin 7.
The antibody labels several types of normal and neoplastic epithelia, including many ductal and glandular epithelia. Clone OV-TL 12/30 has been found useful for the identification of adenocarcinomas of the lung, breast and endometrium, thyroid gland and ovary, as well as chromophobe renal cell carcinomas. Antibodies to cytokeratin 7 may also be useful in the differential diagnosis of prostate carcinomas where CK7 is rarely expressed.
- Chu P, Wu W, Weiss LM. Cytokeratin 7 and Cytokeratin 20 expression in epithelial neoplasms: a survey of 435 cases. Mod Pathol 2000;13:962-72.
Breast lobular (FFPE) stained with FLEX Anti-Cytokeratin 7, Code IR619/IS619.
- Optimized staining performance of both high- and low-expression structures
- Crisp and clear staining with no background
- Optimal laboratory efficiency with ready-to-use antibodies on Dako Autostainer Link 48
The staining performance of all antibodies has been defined, tested and approved through collaboration with leading international pathologists. Check the Atlas of Stains
- a guide to diagnostic accuracy
For in vitro diagnostic use.
FLEX Monoclonal Mouse Anti-Human Cytokeratin 7, Clone OV-TL 12/30, Ready-to-Use (Link), is intended for use in immunohistochemistry together with Autostainer Link instruments. This antibody labels glandular and transitional epithelial cells and is useful for the identification of adenocarcinomas of the lung (1), breast and endometrium, thyroid gland (2) and ovary (3), as well as chromophobe renal cell carcinomas (4). The clinical interpretation of any staining or its absence should be complemented by morphological studies using proper controls and should be evaluated within the context of the patient's clinical history and other diagnostic tests by a qualified pathologist.
OTN 11, ovarian carcinoma cell line (1, 8).
SDS-PAGE analysis of immunoprecipitates formed between Triton X-100-extracted cytoskeleton preparations of several cell cultures and tissues and the antibody a 54 kDa band is labeled corresponding to cytokeratin 7 (1).
Ready-to-use monoclonal mouse antibody provided in liquid form in a buffer containing stabilizing protein and 0.015 mol/L sodium azide.
Clone: OV-TL 12/30 (1). Isotype: IgG1, kappa.
- van de Molengraft FJJM, van Niekerk CC, Jap PHK, Poels LG. OV-TL 12/30 (keratin 7 antibody) is a marker of glandular differentiation in lung cancer. Histopathology 1993;22:35-8.
- van Niekerk CC, Jap PHK, Ramaekers FCS, van de Molengraft F, Poels LG. Immunohistochemical demonstration of keratin 7 in routinely fixed paraffin-embedded human tissues. J Pathol 1991;165:145-52.
- van Niekerk CC, Boerman OC, Ramaekers FCS, Poels LG. Marker profile of different phases in the transition of normal human ovarian epithelium to ovarian carcinomas.Am J Pathol 1991;138:455-63.
- Leroy X, Moukassa D, Copin MC, Saint F, Mazeman E, Gosselin B. Utility of cytokeratin 7 for distinguishing chromophobe renal cell carcinoma from renal oncocytoma. Eur Urol 2000;37:484-7.
- Ramaekers F, van Niekerk C, Poels L, Schaafsma E, Huijsmans A, Robben H, et al. Use of monoclonal antibodies to keratin 7 in the differential diagnosis of adenocarcinomas. Am J Pathol 1990;136:641-55.
- Poels LG, Jap PHK, Ramaekers FCS, Scheres JMJC, Thomas CMG, Vooijs PG, et al. Characterization of a hormone-producing ovarian carcinoma cell line. Gynecol Oncol 1989;32:203-14.
Check Your Price & Order Online