ACIS® III and Image Analysis
Covers the theory and practice of performing image analysis on the ACIS® III Automated Cellular Imaging System. Training will emphasize the instrument's system manager software promoting a continuous flow environment, immunohistochemistry slide optimization, and basic principles of digital imaging to promote consistent staining evaluation.
- Overview of system topology
- Comprehensive review of the System Manager Software on a local area network (LAN) environment
- Scanning and loading slides
- Continuous flow and data management
- System maintenance and troubleshooting
- Tissue microarray applications